Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Challenge #107 Recipe

Hello!  I'm sorry I'm so late with our post this week.  It's been crazy here and I'm a little behind.

Random.org has chosen #29 Pamellia as our winner for last weeks challenge.
Congrats Pammellia!  Please contact us at alexcturner09@yahoo.co.uk for your prize, please put CCCB winner in the subject.  Don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.

Top 3




Congrats!  Don't forget your badges.

Our theme for you this week is a recipe, Use 1 image, 2 designer papers and 3 embellishments.

We are being sponsored by Rick St. Dennis

Here is some inspiration from our design team.




CG - Our newest DT member




3 comments:

Pamellia Johnson said...

Congrats to all the winners, I will email you soon. Wonderful work by the design team. :)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Design team samples. Thanks for the fun "recipe" challenge this week.

Betty said...

Thank you for choosing my card for one of the Top3.
Bettyxxx