Followers

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:
If you are entering our challenges via Inlinkz or leaving a comment on any of our postings, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. In this way you have published your own personal details and have consented to our use of that personal information should your entry be selected as a winner. Sponsor badges have been added to the blog as part of their requirements and as such have agreed to the links being published for all who visit this blog.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Challenge #47 - Ha Ha Very Funny:Create a Funny or Whimsical project

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
Well, for those of us here in the States who have been caught up in this "Polar Vortex,"  I think we could all use a good laugh...well, at least a little smile.  So, grab your Hot Chocolate and curl up with some humorous/whimsical inspiration from our team.   First things first, though, here are the results from Challenge #46.


WINNER - KENNY K
(chosen by random generator)
WINNER - INKY IMPRESSIONS
(chosen by random generator)

WINNER - ALL DRESSED UP
(chosen by random generator)
#47 - Elena de Vicente

Congratulations to our winners!  Please contact us at cmalkah@hotmail.com  

OUR TOP THREE
(in no particular order)
#17 - Grandma Bonnie
#7 - Shery 
#30 - Linda V

HONORABLE MENTION
#39 -  Sarah T.

Congratulations, Ladies!  Thanks for playing and sharing your wonderful creative spirit with us!
Your badges for Top Three and Honorable Mention will be e-mailed to you.

Design Team Inspiration

Please join us in welcoming two new members to our team

TRACEY F.
Hello! I live in Manitoba, Canada with my husband and our two children ages 8 & 10. Most people would say my style is "cute" but I have a love of vintage as well! I am always looking to further my experience and learning. 
Using "F1 Escape Key" by Bugaboo Stamps
 
My style is primarily clean and simple when it comes to cards (I love one layer cards), but I'm a mixed media girl at heart so my cards tend to be artsy (or textured and have elements of grunge/distressing often). I love mixing different media in my projects -- watercolor, inks, Gelatos, gesso, markers, alcohol inks, paint, etc.
My crafting goals: Mostly to have fun in the process! I love trying different things and this year, I'm aiming to share more of my projects (not just cards) on my blog. (The projects I post there are
just a fraction of the things I create on a daily basis.) I also love to learn from fellow crafters and I think that's the best thing about being part of a design team and participating in challenges. There is always something new to see and try!
Using "Mail Early" by Bugaboo Stamps
USING:
"CUP CAKE CAT"

"SewWhat Buttons!"
CAROL (CASS)
"Cup Cake Cat"

USING: 
"Gus - Recount"
"Coffee A Magical Substance"





9 comments:

Oak Pond SC said...

Adorable creations by the DT! Good luck to all the entrants :)

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks, Kim!
Chana

New Creations said...

Wow! That's wonderful for picking me as your winner, thanks a lot and huge congrats to other top 3 and winner.
Vinita

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh such fun! Love the DT inspiration. thanks for a great challenge. xxD

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thank you so very much for the top 3 pick! Congrats to the winners and the other top 3 picks!

Jennifer said...

Fabulous creations by all the DT!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations to the winners of the last challenge.
Great fun cards by the design team.
I have added my card, story on my blog

New Creations said...

Hi

I wanted to say that I have sent a mail regarding prize claim. But haven't got a reply. Can you please look into this and inform me about it.

Vinita

New Creations said...

Hi
I haven't got a reply till now regarding Inky impressions stamps. Pl look forward.....
Vinita