Followers

To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:
If you are entering our challenges via Inlinkz or leaving a comment on any of our postings, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. In this way you have published your own personal details and have consented to our use of that personal information should your entry be selected as a winner. Sponsor badges have been added to the blog as part of their requirements and as such have agreed to the links being published for all who visit this blog.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Challenge #76 - Anything But A Card

Good morning!  Are you ready for our new challenge?  First lets see who our winner from last weeks challenge is.

Random.org has chosen #10 Holly H.
Congrats Holly!  Please contact Alex at alexcturner09@yahoo.co.uk to claim your prize and don't forget to grab your badge.

Top 3




Don't forget to grab your badges.

Our Challenge for you this week is Anythin  But A Card.

Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.

Here is a little inspiration from the design team.








6 comments:

Dee said...

Congratulations to the winner and top 3! Love the DT cards too!

Thanks for picking my card for the top 3 spot!

Hugs,

Dee

Michelle said...

Thank you for putting me in the top 3 - that's wonderful - congrats to everyone - Michelle x

Veerle said...

I have just visited all the individual blogs from the DT and left them a comment. I made a tea pot and I'd love to join in your challenge. Greetings from Veerle x

Veerle said...

I have just visited all the individual blogs from the DT and left them a comment. I made a tea pot and I'd love to join in your challenge. Greetings from Veerle x

Pamellia said...

I just loved this challenge! I had so much fun putting together my project! Thanks to the DT for all the fabulous inspiration!! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Love all the DT examples. Ignore my card, I'm entering the backpack which is the picture I chose for the linky. xxD