Please follow these guidelines.
Have Lots of Fun and share your Creations! That’s what we are here for, but we need to set down some guidlines
- Our challenges run bi-monthly - 1st and 15th of each month
- We would like you to follow The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
- Your creation must be a new one
- You MUST link your entry to your actual entry blog post or gallery, not your entire blog, with mention of and link to The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
- You can enter UP TO THREE (3) TIMES.
- You may enter up to 10 challenges including ours, so that is 9 + us and no more.
Please adhere to the theme, it is very rare for us to have an Anything Goes
challenge, in fact this is the only one this year. We thank you for
entering our challenges, but if the theme is not recognizable, you wont be
included in the prizes or top 3.
- You can create any project you like, card, ATC, tags, layouts, mixed–media, altered art, vintage, digital - all crafts accepted.
- To enable our Design Team to leave a comment on your blog, please turn off Word Verification. Entries through sites that require us to log in, will only have comments left if a team member already has access to those sites.
- We accept entries from everywhere, facebook, splitcoasters, flickr etc. All entries that follow the theme are entered into the Random choices for prizes and are included in the Top 3 choices.
- But, we may not leave a comment on all, it will depend on whether we have a team member that is also a member of the other sites.
- Facebook presents a different issue. Comments will depend on whether a team member is already a friend with you or is willing to add another friend to their facebook page. As you can appreciate, adding everyone as a friend can become an overload.
- Google+ - There
are also a number of blogs that now only allow google account holders
to leave comments (this is in the settings of your blogs). As not all
team members hold a google+ account, we are also limited on leaving
comments on those blogs.
- We will use the “random generator” for the winner of each challenge and “InLinkz” for your entries.