Updated Guidelines commencing 1 January, 2019
Have Lots of Fun and share your Creations! That’s what we are here for, but we need to set down some guidelines
- Our challenges run bi-monthly - 1st and 15th of each month
- We would like you to follow The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog, but it is not a requirement for entering the challenges..
- Your creation must be a new one
- You MUST link your entry to your actual entry blog post or gallery, not your entire blog, with mention of The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.(this enables Design Team Members to leave comments)
- You can enter UP TO FIVE (5) TIMES.
- You may enter each of your entries up to 11 challenges including ours, so that is 10 + us and no more.
Please adhere to the theme. Commencing 15th January, 2019 we will have a choice of challenges each fortnight. You may enter both themes and sometimes it will be possible to combine the two themes. We thank you for
entering our challenges, but if the theme is not recognizable, you wont be
included in the prizes or top 3.
- You can create any project you like, card, ATC, tags, layouts, mixed–media, altered art, vintage, digital etc - all crafts accepted.
- To enable our Design Team to leave a comment on your blog, please turn off Word Verification. Entries through sites that require us to log in, will only have comments left if a team member already has access to those sites. e.g. splitcoasters, flickr etc.
- Facebook presents a different issue. Comments depend on whether a team member is already a friend with you or is willing to add another friend to their facebook page. As you can appreciate, adding everyone as a friend can become an overload.
It is a private group, so you will need to join. If you use facebook and enter our challenge,
please post in this blog, as you have been doing and also add your photoin our facebook group.
That way you have entered the challenge and will also receive comments.
- Google+ - There are also a number of blogs that now only allow google account holders to leave comments (this is in the settings of your blogs). As not all team members hold a google+ account, we are also limited on leaving comments on those blogs.
- Instagram entries - we can only leave a comment if a team member also has an instagram account.
- We will use the “random generator” for the winner of each challenge and “InLinkz” for your entries.