Updated Guidelines commencing 1 January, 2019
Have Lots of Fun and share your Creations! That’s what we are here for, but we need to set down some guidelines
- Our challenges run monthly - commencing on the 15th of each month and finishing on the 12th of the following month
- Your creation must be a new one
- You MUST link your entry to your actual entry blog post or gallery, not your entire blog, with mention of The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.(this enables Design Team Members to leave comments)
- You can enter UP TO FIVE (5) TIMES.
- You may enter each of your entries up to 11 challenges including ours, so that is 10 + us and no more.
- Please adhere to the theme. You can create any project you like, card, ATC, tags, layouts, mixed–media, altered art, vintage, digital etc - all crafts accepted.
To claim your prize
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgPut "Crafter's Cafe Challenge Winner in the subject lineTell us which images you would like and we will advise the sponsor.
- Please send an email to email@example.comPut "Crafter's Cafe Challenge Winner in the subject lineand we will forward your voucher.These instructions are mentioned on every challenge we hold.
If prizes are not claimed, the prize will go to one of the top 3, which will be announced at the next challenge.
- To enable our Design Team to leave a comment on your blog, please turn off Word Verification. Entries through sites that require us to log in, will only have comments left if a team member already has access to those sites. e.g. facebook, splitcoasters, flickr instagram etc.
- We will use the “random generator” for the winner of each challenge and “InLinkz” for your entries.
- Team members chose top 3.