Updated Guidelines commencing 1 January, 2019
Have Lots of Fun and share your Creations! That’s what we are here for, but we need to set down some guidelines
- Our challenges run bi-monthly - 1st and 15th of each month
- We would like you to follow The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog, but it is not a requirement for entering the challenges..
- Your creation must be a new one
- You MUST link your entry to your actual entry blog post or gallery, not your entire blog, with mention of The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.(this enables Design Team Members to leave comments)
- You can enter UP TO FIVE (5) TIMES.
- You may enter each of your entries up to 11 challenges including ours, so that is 10 + us and no more.
- Please adhere to the theme. Commencing 1st February, 2020 we will be having an Anything Goes on the first of each month. For the 15th of each month there will be a theme. (this is not a twist, the theme mentioned will be the challenge)
- You can create any project you like, card, ATC, tags, layouts, mixed–media, altered art, vintage, digital etc - all crafts accepted.
- To enable our Design Team to leave a comment on your blog, please turn off Word Verification. Entries through sites that require us to log in, will only have comments left if a team member already has access to those sites. e.g. facebook, splitcoasters, flickr instagram etc.
- We will use the “random generator” for the winner of each challenge and “InLinkz” for your entries.
- Team members chose top 3.